This website strives to only have out of print manuals in the library, but mistakes can be made and we sincerely regret if a mistake has been made. Please read the following (standard) procedure to claim your copyright. After review, the mentioned documentation will be removed from this website and never published again. This website is not intended to do harm, but to help humanity mobile and to share a common passion for Honda. Thank you.
The following notice applies to this website, and any other website operated by 4-Stroke.net
To file a copyright infringement notification with 4-Stroke.net, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single on-line site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Such written notice should be sent via the contact form instead of via a written notice as the administrator can act/reply faster to your request. Thank you.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability. Please also be advised that we enforce a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers who are repeat infringers.
You can request documents by sending me a requestform. See Contact in the menu.
Here you go: https://4-stroke.net/download/wiring-diagrams.html?filter%5Bsearch%5D=c110